Sunday, May 31, 2009

2009 Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals Predictions

Travel and technology have prevented me from posting my Finals predictions. Travel, because I am in Ontario. Technology, because whenever I try to create a post, the site looks super ghetto. So here's hoping this works, but based on what I see in front of me I have no idea if it will.

Anyway, I'm not going to change my original prediction just because the Red Wings are up 2-0 so far. I will stick with the Penguins in 7, with Sidney Crosby capturing the Conn Smythe Trophy.

Both Crosby and the Pens had better start stepping it up if my predictions are to come true! Detroit has looked scarily good thus far, and is ridiculously opportunistic when it comes to taking advantage of Penguins' mistakes and/or lucky bounces.

What are your thoughts and/or predictions about the series so far?

No comments: