Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Hi folks! Sorry it has been a while since I've posted anything here, but I have been busy with a few different things - moving across the country amongst them!

I have also been juggling a new hockey blogging priority. The guys who run 'Nucks Misconduct have offered me a spot as a blogger on the site, so I will be writing for the site every week or so. It is a pretty exciting opportunity, as 'Nucks Misconduct is the biggest Canucks blog out there and is part of SB Nation.

Obviously this means that my already limited time for 'Nucks and Pucks is further diminished. However I still plan to keep it going for the time being, albeit on a much less frequent basis. I hope that you'll still check back from time to time to read my random musings.

Thanks to everyone for reading, and I hope you'll not only continue to check 'Nucks and Pucks but also check out 'Nucks Misconduct! My first post went up today, and can be read here.

To randomly conclude, here is the song reference in the title of this post:

2 comments:

pete said...

Congrats on the gig! That's awesome stuff. Looking forward to seeing the occasional item go up here, too, though. (It wouldn't take too much of a cavalcade to keep the current pace up, would it?!)

R. A. DePalma said...

I still have so many canucks questions unanswered by my favorite Canucks guru aka you! I certainly wish you all the best with the new gig. I still want to hear similar thoughts about the available forwards for Thursday's season opener, as you have posted about the blue liners. I don't really care where you post it, I just really want to know!